What Conditions does Cimzia 400 Mg/2 Ml (200 Mg/Ml X 2) Subcutaneous Syringe Kit Treat?
- rheumatoid arthritis
- Crohn's disease maintenance of remission
- psoriasis associated with arthritis
- Crohn's disease
- ankylosing spondylitis
- a rheumatic disease causing pain and stiffness in backbone
- moderate to severe plaque psoriasis
- Non-Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.