What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Taclonex Scalp Suspension to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- FDB Only When Necessary: INSUFFICIENT HUMAN DATA AVAILABLE.
- FDB Only When Necessary: INSUFF DATA AVAIL; POT RISK OF LOW BIRTH WEIGHT
If you are NURSING
- Precaution: LEVEL OF TOPICAL DRUG ABSORPTION NOT KNOWN
- Precaution: OINT/SOLN ABSORBED SYSTEMICALLY, SYS ABSORPTION OF CREAM UNKNOWN; USE CAUTION
If you are an adult over 60
Giving Taclonex Scalp Suspension to a child under 12
- Severe Precaution: Risk of HPA-Axis suppression, slowed growth, delayed weight gain, and intracranial hypertension with continued use. No safety and efficacy age < 12 years.
- management or monitoring precaution: Risk of HPA-Axis suppression, hypercalcemia, slowed growth, delayed weight gain, intracranial hypertension with continued use. Localized striae reported in pediatrics.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.