Does Cardene 20 Mg/200 Ml In Sodium Chloride(Iso-Osm) Intravenous Piggyback Interact with other Medications?
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/CIMETIDINE
- SELECTED CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/SELECTED AZOLE ANTIFUNGALS
- CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/SELECTED HEPATITIS C AGENTS
- BETA-BLOCKERS; CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/LACOSAMIDE
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVES/TIZANIDINE
- SELECTED CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/TACROLIMUS
- SELECTED CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/SIROLIMUS;TEMSIROLIMUS
- CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/CYCLOSPORINE
- CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/DIGOXIN
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.