Who should not take ATHENOL?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- caloric undernutrition
- acute liver failure
- liver problems
- severe renal impairment
- a condition where the body is unable to maintain adequate blood flow called shock
- acetaminophen overdose
- acute inflammation of the liver due to hepatitis C virus
- systemic mastocytosis
- overactive thyroid gland
- closed angle glaucoma
- high blood pressure
- stenosing peptic ulcer
- blockage of the stomach or intestine
- blockage of the urinary bladder
- enlarged prostate
- an inability to completely empty the bladder
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- chronic idiopathic constipation
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Have you ever purchased Severe Cold and Flu (PPA) oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.