What Conditions does Dexlansoprazole Capsule,Delayed Release,Biphasic Treat?
- Medication Treatment for Healing Erosive Esophagitis
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- inflammation of the esophagus with erosion
- ulcer of the duodenum
- Medication Treatment for Healing Ulcer of the Duodenum
- Stomach Ulcer from Aspirin/Ibuprofen-Like Drugs Prevention
- Ulcer of Duodenum caused by Bacteria Helicobacter Pylori
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Excessive Production of Stomach Acid
- Stomach Ulcer from Aspirin or Ibuprofen-Like Drugs
- stomach ulcer
- inflammation of the stomach lining caused by H. pylori
- Increased Stomach Acid from Systemic Mastocytosis
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.