What Conditions does Lacosamide Treat?
- additional medication to treat partial seizures
- a type of seizure called a focal seizure
- additional medication for tonic-clonic epilepsy
- repeated seizures with unconsciousness between episodes
- diabetic complication causing injury to some body nerves
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Lacosamide?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.