What Conditions does Botox Vial Treat?
- involuntary eyelid twitching
- twisting neck spasms
- strabismus, an abnormal alignment of the eyes
- spasm of the lower limb muscle
- excessive sweating of the armpit
- upper limb muscle spasm
- migraine prevention
- uncontrolled urination due to bladder overactivity
- essential tremor
- overactive bladder
- anal fissure
- excessive saliva production
- achalasia of esophagus, a condition that makes swallowing difficult
- chronic muscle twitches or movements
- cerebral palsy-associated limb spasticity
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Botox Vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.