Does TRAZODONE HCL Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SEROTONINERGIC AGENTS/DAPOXETINE
- SEDATIVE HYPNOTICS; ALCOHOL/SODIUM OXYBATE
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- TRAZODONE/SELECTED CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- TRAZODONE (> 100 MG)/MAOIS
- TRAZODONE (>= 100 MG)/QT PROLONGING AGENTS
- HIGHER STRENGTH TRICYCLICS;TRAZODONE/FLUOXETINE;PAROXETINE
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 123
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 131
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/ANAGRELIDE
- SELECTED QT PROLONGING AGENTS/ZIPRASIDONE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- NEFAZODONE; TRAZODONE (> 50 MG)/MEPERIDINE; TRAMADOL
- TRAZODONE (>= 100 MG)/POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS
- TRAZODONE/FLUCONAZOLE (<= 150 MG)
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/GALANTAMINE
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/LEVOMEPROMAZINE
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/SELPERCATINIB
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/OXALIPLATIN
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/OSILODROSTAT
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/AMISULPRIDE
- TRAZODONE/SELECTED SSRIS; SNRIS
- SLT TRICYCLIC COMP; TRAZODONE/SERTRALINE (<= 50 MG)
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/LENVATINIB
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/CERITINIB
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/ESCITALOPRAM
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/CITALOPRAM
- SELECTED ANTIDEPRESSANTS/BUPROPION
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Oleptro ER oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.