What Conditions does Enoxaparin Sodium Syringe Treat?
- deep vein thrombosis prevention in abdominal surgery
- prevention of ischemic complications of non-Q wave MI
- acute ST elevation myocardial infarction
- prevention of cardiac ischemia in unstable angina pectoris
- deep vein thrombosis prevention in knee replacement
- deep vein thrombosis prevention in hip surgery
- blood clot in a deep vein of the extremities
- deep vein thrombosis prevention
- blood clots in deep veins and in blood vessel of the lung
- prevent extracorporeal clotting during hemodialysis
- prevention of recurrent vein thrombosis in cancer
- blood clot prevention following percutaneous coronary intervention
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.