Who should not take ?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- severe narrowing of the aortic heart valve
- significantly low blood pressure
- severe liver disease
- low amount of sodium in the blood
- high levels of potassium in the blood
- low blood pressure
- a type of allergic reaction called angioedema
- decreased blood volume
- chronic kidney disease stage 3A (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 3B (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Tekamlo oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.