Does Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (>40MG)
- AMLODIPINE/SIMVASTATIN (>20 MG)
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/TRETINOIN-MEQUINOL
- THIAZIDE DIURETICS/DOFETILIDE
- POTASSIUM WASTING DIURETICS/CISAPRIDE
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/RIFAMYCINS
- ALISKIREN/ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LONAFARNIB
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/PORFIMER
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/ELIGLUSTAT
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/AMINOLEVULINIC ACID
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (>30MG OR <=40MG)
- DIURETICS/SODIUM PHOSPHATE BOWEL CLEANSER
- THIAZIDES;CARBONIC ANHYDRASE INHIBITOR/METHENAMINE-SOD.PHOS.
- CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/DANTROLENE
- SELECTED CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/SELECTED MACROLIDES
- THIAZIDE DIURETICS/LITHIUM
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- THIAZIDE & RELATED DIURETICS/CHOLESTYRAMINE; COLESTIPOL
- SELECTED CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/SELECTED AZOLE ANTIFUNGALS
- CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/SELECTED HEPATITIS C AGENTS
- ALISKIREN/POTASSIUM SPARING DIURETICS
- ALISKIREN/POTASSIUM SUPPLEMENTS
- AMLODIPINE/APALUTAMIDE; CARBAMAZEPINE
- SLT MODERATE AND WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBIT/SIROLIMUS PROTEIN-BOUND
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/UBROGEPANT
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LEMBOREXANT
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVES AND VASODILATORS/APOMORPHINE
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN
- BETA-BLOCKERS; CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/LACOSAMIDE
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN (NOCTURIA)
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVES/TIZANIDINE
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVE AGENTS/SELECTED MAOIS
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (<=30MG)
- AMLODIPINE/SIMVASTATIN (<=20 MG)
- DIURETICS/ZOLEDRONIC ACID
- SELECTED CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/TACROLIMUS
- CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/CYCLOSPORINE
- KALURETICS/DIGITALIS GLYCOSIDES
- THIAZIDE DIURETICS/DIAZOXIDE
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using aliskiren-amlodipine-hydrochlorothiazide oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.