What Conditions does Xarelto Tablet Antithrombin Agents Treat?
- Treatment to Prevent Blood Clots in Chronic Atrial Fibrillation
- blood clot in a deep vein of the extremities
- deep vein thrombosis prevention in hip surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prevention in Knee Replacement
- a clot in the lung
- Treatment to Prevent Recurrence of a Blood Clot in the Lungs
- prevention of thromboembolism in paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- Treatment to Prevent Recurrence of a Clot in a Deep Vein
- Prevention for a Blood Clot going to the Brain
- Myocardial Reinfarction Prevention
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.