What Conditions does Xarelto Tablet Antithrombin Agents Treat?
- deep vein thrombosis prevention in knee replacement
- deep vein thrombosis prevention in hip surgery
- treatment to prevent blood clots in chronic atrial fibrillation
- blood clot in a deep vein of the extremities
- a clot in the lung
- treatment to prevent recurrence of a clot in a deep vein
- treatment to prevent recurrence of a blood clot in the lungs
- prevention of thromboembolism in paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- deep vein thrombosis prevention
- prevention for a blood clot going to the brain
- myocardial reinfarction prevention
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.