What Conditions does BRILINTA Treat?
- blood clot prevention following percutaneous coronary intervention
- myocardial reinfarction prevention
- a sudden worsening of angina called acute coronary syndrome
- treatment to prevent peripheral artery thromboembolism
- treatment to prevent a heart attack
- prevention for a blood clot going to the brain
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Are you currently using Brilinta?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.