Does BRILINTA Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- TICAGRELOR/STRONG CYP3A4 INHIBITORS; PROTEASE INHIBITORS
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (>40MG)
- ANTICOAGULANT;ANTIPLATELET;THROMBOLYTIC/ALIPOGENE TIPARVOVEC
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/MIFEPRISTONE
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED PLATELET AGGREGATION INHIBITORS/NSAIDS
- TICAGRELOR; VORAPAXAR/STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS
- TICAGRELOR/HIGH-DOSE ASPIRIN
- SELECTED SENSITIVE CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/ORAL LEFAMULIN
- SELECTED SENSITIVE CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/VOXELOTOR
- SELECTED CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/PEXIDARTINIB
- SELECTED CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/SOTORASIB
- P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/RELUGOLIX
- CYP3A4 INDUCERS/LUMATEPERONE
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/INOTERSEN
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/ELIGLUSTAT
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 325 MG)/BETRIXABAN
- SELECTED P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/VENETOCLAX
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (>30MG OR <=40MG)
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/EDOXABAN
- TICAGRELOR/LOVASTATIN (> 40 MG); SIMVASTATIN (> 40 MG)
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/APIXABAN
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/DABIGATRAN
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- PLATELET INHIBITORS/SLT ANTICOAGS (VIT K ANTAG); HEPARINS
- SELECTED SENSITIVE CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/SCHISANDRA
- SLT ANTICOAG;ANTIPLATELETS;THROMBOLYT/FLUVOXAMINE;VILAZODONE
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/PLASMINOGEN
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/FRUQUINTINIB
- ANTICOAGULANT;ANTIPLATELET;THROMBOLYTIC/ICOSAPENT ETHYL
- MODERATE AND WEAK CYP3A4 INDUCERS/UBROGEPANT
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/UBROGEPANT
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LEMBOREXANT
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/TACROLIMUS
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/MIFEPRISTONE (CUSHING)
- TICAGRELOR/LOVASTATIN (<= 40 MG); SIMVASTATIN (<= 40 MG)
- SELECTED ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/IBRUTINIB
- SELECTED MODERATE-WEAK CYP3A4 INDUCERS/EXEMESTANE
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (<=30MG)
- SLT ANTICOAGULANTS;ANTIPLATELETS;THROMBOLYTICS/SSRIS;SNRIS
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS; THROMBOLYTICS/DROTRECOGIN
- CYP3A4; CYP2C8; P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/LOPERAMIDE
- SELECTED PLATELET INHIBITORS/ABCIXIMAB
- PLATELET AGGREGATION INHIBITORS/LEPIRUDIN
- PLATELET AGGREGATION INHIBITORS/EPTIFIBATIDE
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Brilinta?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.