Who should not take Nexplanon Implant?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- breast cancer
- excessive fat in the blood
- a migraine headache
- a clot in the small veins that carry blood to or from the retina of the eye
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- coronary artery disease
- a clot in the lung
- a stroke
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- thrombophlebitis, an inflamed vein due to a blood clot
- blood clot in a deep vein of the extremities
- at risk for formation of blood clots
- liver problems
- visible water retention
- bedridden patient or one unable to move around freely
- tobacco smoking
- a liver tumor
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Nexplanon Implant?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.