Does Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/TRETINOIN-MEQUINOL
- THIAZIDE DIURETICS/DOFETILIDE
- POTASSIUM WASTING DIURETICS/CISAPRIDE
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- AGENTS THAT CAUSE BRADYCARDIA/FEXINIDAZOLE
- AGENTS THAT CAUSE BRADYCARDIA/PONESIMOD
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/PORFIMER
- AGENTS THAT CAUSE BRADYCARDIA/CRIZOTINIB
- AGENTS THAT CAUSE BRADYCARDIA/SIPONIMOD
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/AMINOLEVULINIC ACID
- AGENTS AFFECTING GROWTH HORMONE/MACIMORELIN
- DIURETICS/SODIUM PHOSPHATE BOWEL CLEANSER
- THIAZIDE DIURETICS/LITHIUM
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- CLONIDINE/TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS; MIRTAZAPINE
- THIAZIDE & RELATED DIURETICS/CHOLESTYRAMINE; COLESTIPOL
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVES AND VASODILATORS/APOMORPHINE
- CLONIDINE; GUANADREL; GUANETHIDINE/TIZANIDINE
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN (NOCTURIA)
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVE AGENTS/SELECTED MAOIS
- DIURETICS/ZOLEDRONIC ACID
- KALURETICS/DIGITALIS GLYCOSIDES
- THIAZIDE DIURETICS/DIAZOXIDE
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Combipres-3 oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.