What Conditions does ADCETRIS Treat?
- a type of cancer of the lymph nodes called Hodgkin's lymphoma
- systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma
- cancer or malignancy
- primary cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma
- CD30-positive mycosis fungoides
- peripheral T-cell lymphoma
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using brentuximab vedotin intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.