Does NUCYNTA ER Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED OPIOIDS; DEXTROMETHORPHAN/SELECTED MAOIS
- SELECTED EXTENDED-RELEASE OPIOIDS/ALCOHOL
- OPIOID ANALGESICS/OPIOID ANTAGONISTS
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- TAPENTADOL; TRAMADOL/TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS; CARBAMAZEPINE
- CHRONIC OPIOIDS/NALBUPHINE
- SELECTED OPIOIDS; DEXTROMETHORPHAN-QUINIDINE/LINEZOLID
- CHRONIC OPIOIDS/BUTORPHANOL
- CHRONIC OPIOIDS/BUPRENORPHINE
- ANTICHOLINERGICS; OPIOIDS/ELUXADOLINE
- AGENTS THAT MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY DEPRESSION/SODIUM OXYBATE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- TAPENTADOL/SSRIS; SNRIS
- OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)/BENZODIAZEPINES
- OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)/SLEEP DRUGS; TRANQUILIZERS
- OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)/MUSCLE RELAXANTS
- OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)/ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES
- OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)/SELECTED STIMULANTS
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN (NOCTURIA)
- OPIOIDS (IR & ER)/GABAPENTINOIDS
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Nucynta ER?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.