Who should not take ASCLERA?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a painful condition that affects the nerves in the legs and arms called peripheral neuropathy
- coronary artery disease
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- at risk for formation of blood clots
- fluid retention in the legs, feet, arms or hands
- bedridden patient or one unable to move around freely
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using polidocanol intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.