Who should not take ?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a hemorrhage in the brain
- liver problems
- a condition with muscle tissue breakdown called rhabdomyolysis
- recent operation
- memory loss
- high blood sugar
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- muscle pain or tenderness with increase creatine kinase
- metabolic syndrome x
- muscle problems related to the drug and having the SLCO1B1 gene
- immune-mediated necrotizing myopathy
- SLCO1B1 low function
- SLCO1B1 intermediate function
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- low blood sugar
- acute inflammation of the pancreas
- chronic inflammation of the pancreas
- chronic kidney disease stage 3B (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Juvisync oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.