Who should not take PRESTALIA?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- severe narrowing of the aortic heart valve
- significantly low blood pressure
- severe liver disease
- high levels of potassium in the blood
- inherited disorder of continuing episodes of swelling
- decreased function of bone marrow
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- renal artery stenosis
- low blood pressure
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- a type of allergic reaction called angioedema
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using perindopril arginine-amlodipine oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.