Who should not take Bayer BACK-BODY?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- abnormal heart rhythm
- an ulcer from too much stomach acid
- necrotizing enterocolitis, or inflammation and tissue death in the colon and small intestine
- severe liver disease
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- systemic mastocytosis
- low vitamin K levels
- a type of joint disorder due to excess uric acid in the blood called gout
- a decrease in the blood clotting protein prothrombin
- blood clotting disorder - von Willebrand's disease
- decreased blood platelets
- alcohol use disorder
- Reye's syndrome
- thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, a type of blood disorder
- nasal polyp
- stomach or intestinal ulcer
- liver problems
- bleeding of the stomach or intestines
- decreased kidney function
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- anemia from pyruvate kinase and G6PD deficiencies
- overdose of the drug aspirin
- aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Have you ever purchased Bayer BACK-BODY?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.