What Conditions does Testosterone Transdermal System Treat?
- deficiency of gonadotropin releasing factor
- Primary Testicular Failure due to Inflammation of Testis
- Undescended Testicle
- primary testicular failure due to torsion of both testes
- Absence of Testicles
- Rare X Chromosome Abnormality - Klinefelter Syndrome
- deficient activity of the testis
- Deficiency of a Substance that Promotes Masculinization
- surgical removal of both testicles
- Deficient Activity of Testes or Ovaries due to Chemotherapy
- Significant Weight Loss from HIV
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.