Who should not take LMD 10% WITH 0.9% SOD CHLORIDE?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- systemic mastocytosis
- acidosis, a high level of acid in the blood
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
- a decrease in platelet clotting
- chronic heart failure
- sudden and serious symptoms of heart failure called acute decompensated heart failure
- decreased kidney function
- recent operation
- cessation of urine production
- low levels of fibrinogen in the blood
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using LMD (dextran 40) 10 % in 0.9% sod chlor intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.