What Conditions does Ancef In Dextrose (iso-osmotic) Intravenous Treat?
- a systemic inflammatory response called sepsis due to an infection with bacteria
- a bacterial infection
- bacterial infection of heart valve
- treatment to prevent bacterial infection of a heart valve
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Streptococcus
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Staphylococcus
- pneumonia caused by bacteria
- a lower respiratory infection
- infection of the biliary tract
- an infection of the genitals or urinary tract
- bacterial urinary tract infection
- an infection of the skin and the tissue below the skin
- infection of a joint
- infection of bone
- prevention of perioperative infection
- bacterial infection of heart valve due to Streptococcus
- bacterial infection of heart valve due to Staph aureus
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Ancef In Dextrose (iso-osmotic) Intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.