What Conditions does Bactocill In Dextrose Piggyback Treat?
- bacterial meningitis caused by Staphylococcus
- blood infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Staphylococcus
- bacterial infection of heart valve due to Staph aureus
- infection of artificial heart valve due to Staphylococcus
- bone infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- bacterial infection due to Staphylococcus
- skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- infection of bone
- an infection of the skin and the tissue below the skin
- infection of a joint caused by Staphylococcus aureus
- pediatric fever without a source
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.