Who should not take Ziv-aflibercept Intravenous?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a bad infection
- decreased blood platelets
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- high blood pressure
- extremely high blood pressure
- angina, a type of chest pain
- a transient ischemic attack, a type of stroke that lasts only a few minutes
- an occurrence of a blood clot in an artery
- thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, a type of blood disorder
- stomatitis, a condition with painful swelling and sores inside the mouth
- a gastrointestinal tract fistula
- nephrotic syndrome, a type of kidney disorder
- recent operation
- excessive diarrhea
- elevation of proteins in the urine
- impaired wound healing
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- a rupture in the wall of the stomach or intestine
- a type of brain disorder called posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome
- a fistula between two body organs
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Ziv-aflibercept Intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.