Who should not take STIVARGA?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a bad infection
- significant uncontrolled high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- a low supply of oxygen rich blood to the heart
- a localized weakening and ballooning in an artery wall called an arterial aneurysm
- a gastrointestinal tract fistula
- damage to the liver and inflammation
- recent operation
- high amount of bilirubin in the blood
- abnormal liver function tests
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- a rupture in the wall of the stomach or intestine
- problems with wound healing after a surgery
- a type of brain disorder called posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome
- dissection of artery
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using regorafenib oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.