What Conditions does Primaxin Vial Treat?
- skin infection caused by anthrax
- pneumonia caused by the bacteria anthrax
- bacterial stomach or intestine infection due to anthrax
- infection of the brain or spinal cord caused by anthrax
- pediatric fever without a source
- a systemic inflammatory response called sepsis due to an infection with bacteria
- gas gangrene caused by Clostridium perfringens bacteria
- pus in lungs caused by bacteria Clostridium perfringens
- infection caused by Campylobacter fetus
- a bacterial infection
- presumed infection in neutropenic patient with fever
- bacterial infection of heart valve
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Klebsiella
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Haemophilus influenzae
- pneumonia caused by E. coli bacteria
- pneumonia caused by gram-negative bacteria
- pneumonia caused by the bacteria Enterobacter
- pneumonia caused by bacteria
- cystic fibrosis and infection from Pseudomonas bacteria
- a lower respiratory infection
- an abscess within the abdomen
- infection of the blood caused by the bacteria anthrax
- infection within the abdomen
- bacterial urinary tract infection
- an infection of the female reproductive organs called pelvic inflammatory disease
- infection of a woman's reproductive organs
- inflammation and infection of the abdomen lining
- an infection of the skin and the tissue below the skin
- diabetic foot infection
- infection of a joint
- infection of bone
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Primaxin Vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.