What Conditions does Coreg Treat?
- high blood pressure
- prevention of post cardio-thoracic surgery atrial fibrillation
- ventricular rate control in atrial fibrillation
- heart failure with reduced ejection fraction due to dilated cardiomyopathy
- dysfunction of left ventricle of heart following heart attack
- myocardial reinfarction prevention
- rapid ventricular heartbeat
- prevent bleeding varicose vein in the esophagus
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Coreg?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.