Who should not take COREG?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- myasthenia gravis, a skeletal muscle disorder
- Prinzmetal angina, a type of angina where chest pain occurs when at rest
- complete heart block
- second degree atrioventricular heart block
- sick sinus syndrome
- sinus bradycardia
- sudden and serious symptoms of heart failure called acute decompensated heart failure
- peripheral vascular disease
- low blood pressure
- chronic bronchitis
- severe liver disease
- blood circulation failure due to serious heart condition
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- floppy iris during eye surgery
- an abnormal but slight slowing of the heart called first degree atrioventricular block
- CYP2D6 poor metabolizer
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Coreg?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.