Does Diurex Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ASPIRIN (> 325 MG); SALICYLATES/DICHLORPHENAMIDE
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (INJECTABLE)
- XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/DIPYRIDAMOLE INJECTABLE
- NSAID; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (NON-INJECTION)
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- THEOPHYLLINE DERIVATIVES/CIMETIDINE
- SELECTED SALICYLATES/METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)
- SALICYLATES/VARICELLA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- SALICYLATES/INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/ADENOSINE; HEXOBENDINE; REGADENOSON
- SELECT SALICYLATES/METHOTREXATE (LOW STRENGTH INJ, ORAL)
- ASPIRIN(>81MG); SALICYLATES/SLT ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAG)
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- NSAIDS/LOOP DIURETICS
- NONSTEROIDAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DRUGS/BETA-BLOCKERS
- THEOPHYLLINE DERIVATIVES/LITHIUM
- SELECTED XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/FLUVOXAMINE
- ALUMINUM; MAGNESIUM-CONTAINING COMPOUNDS/GABAPENTIN
- SELECTED CHELATION AGENTS/THYROID PREPARATIONS
- SALICYLATES/VALPROIC ACID
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/ACETAZOLAMIDE; METHAZOLAMIDE
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/ANTIDIABETICS, ORAL
- ASPIRIN (>81 MG); SALICYLATES/URICOSURICS
- SELECTED SALICYLATES/HEPARIN
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.