Does Digoxin-Tab Tablet Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- DIGITALIS GLYCOSIDES/QUINIDINE
- DIGITALIS GLYCOSIDES/AMPHOTERICIN B
- DIGOXIN, ORAL/MACROLIDE ANTIBIOTICS
- DIGOXIN/VERAPAMIL; MIBEFRADIL
- DIGITALIS GLYCOSIDES/INTRAVENOUS CALCIUM PRODUCTS
- ORAL DIGOXIN/ORAL ROLAPITANT
- SELECTED P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) SUBSTRATES/CAPMATINIB
- SELECTED P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) SUBSTRATES/LORLATINIB
- AGENTS THAT CAUSE BRADYCARDIA/CRIZOTINIB
- AGENTS THAT CAUSE BRADYCARDIA/SIPONIMOD
- BETA-BLOCKERS; AV NODE BLOCKERS/FINGOLIMOD
- DIGOXIN/ITRACONAZOLE; KETOCONAZOLE
- DIGITALIS GLYCOSIDES/AMIODARONE; DRONEDARONE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- DIGOXIN, ORAL/AMINOGLYCOSIDES, ORAL
- DIGITALIS GLYCOSIDES/KALURETICS
- DIGITALIS GLYCOSIDES, ORAL/CHOLESTYRAMINE; COLESTIPOL
- DIGITALIS GLYCOSIDES/RIFAMYCINS
- DIGITALIS GLYCOSIDES/THYROID; DEXTROTHYROXINE
- DIGOXIN, ORAL/TETRACYCLINES
- DIGITALIS GLYCOSIDES/THIOAMINES
- DIGOXIN/SELECTED CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS
- DIGOXIN/SELECTED ANTACIDS; KAOLIN; SUCRALFATE
- DIGOXIN/IBUPROFEN; INDOMETHACIN
- DIGITALIS GLYCOSIDES/HYDANTOINS
- DIGOXIN, ORAL/ANTINEOPLASTICS
- DIGOXIN/ST. JOHN'S WORT
- DIGOXIN/BOCEPREVIR; RITONAVIR; TELAPREVIR
- DIGOXIN, ORAL/ACARBOSE
- DIGOXIN/SELECTED HEPATITIS C AGENTS
- SELECTED P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) SUBSTRATES/VENETOCLAX
- SELECTED P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) SUBSTRATES/IBRUTINIB
- DIGOXIN/SELECTED HMG-COA REDUCTASE INHIBITORS
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.