Who should not take Osphena?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- breast cancer
- tumor that is dependent on estrogen for growth
- a heart attack
- Acute Blood Clot in a Blood Vessel Supplying the Lungs
- abnormal bleeding in the brain resulting in damage to brain tissue
- called a hemorrhagic stroke
- a stroke
- blood clot in a deep vein of the extremities
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.