What Conditions does Thalomid Treat?
- acute leprosy reaction with formation of nodules
- treatment to prevent recurrence of erythema nodosum leprosum skin lesions
- lupus of the skin
- treatment to prevent recurrent aphthous stomatitis
- summertime itchy skin rash
- multiple myeloma
- graft-versus-host disease
- swollen itching skin lesions and erosion of skin
- repeatedly occurring small ulcers of the mouth
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Thalomid?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.