Who should not take VECAMYL?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low amount of sodium in the blood
- alcohol intoxication
- glaucoma, an increased pressure in the eye
- heart attack within the last 30 days
- diminished blood flow through arteries of the heart
- a narrowing of the opening between the stomach and the small intestine
- decreased kidney function
- blockage of the urinary bladder
- narrowing of the tube that empties urine from the bladder
- enlarged prostate
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Vecamyl?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.