Who should not take ENEMA?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- high amount of phosphate in the blood
- low amount of calcium in the blood
- an increased sodium level in the blood
- method of removing waste/poison from blood with dialysis
- sudden and serious symptoms of heart failure called acute decompensated heart failure
- inflammation of the large intestine
- blockage of the stomach or intestine
- acute kidney failure
- inherited disorder of intestines - Hirschsprung's disease
- a rupture in the wall of the stomach or intestine
- imperforate anus
- chronic kidney disease stage 2 (mild)
- chronic kidney disease stage 3A (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 3B (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Have you ever purchased Complete Ready-To-Use Enema rectal?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.