Does Rectacort-HC Suppository Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- GLUCOCORTICOIDS/DESMOPRESSIN (NOCTURIA)
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/EFALIZUMAB; NATALIZUMAB
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SYSTEMIC CORTICOSTEROIDS; CORTICOTROPIN (ACTH)/LIVE VACCINES
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/BARICITINIB
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/INEBILIZUMAB
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/UPADACITINIB
- AGENTS AFFECTING GROWTH HORMONE/MACIMORELIN
- CORTICOSTEROIDS/T CELL IMMUNOTHERAPIES
- IMMUNOSUPPRES;IMMUNOMODUL/SELECTED MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS AGENTS
- CORTICOSTEROIDS; CORTICOTROPIN (ACTH)/AMPHOTERICIN B
- CORTICOSTEROIDS/SELECTED ANTICHOLINESTERASE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- CORTICOSTEROIDS/HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES; ESTROGENS
- CORTICOSTEROIDS/SELECTED CYP3A4 INDUCERS
- CORTICOSTEROIDS/SELECTED MACROLIDE ANTIBIOTICS
- SELECTED CORTICOSTEROIDS/SELECTED AZOLE ANTIFUNGAL AGENTS
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.