Who should not take TROKENDI XR?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- excess body acid
- suicidal thoughts
- increased pressure in the eye
- a decrease in sharpness of vision called reduced visual acuity
- liver problems
- kidney stones
- difficulty concentrating
- memory loss
- secondary angle-closure glaucoma, a type of eye disorder
- a feeling of pins and needles on skin
- inherited deficiency of argininosuccinate lyase
- inherited carbamoyl phosphate synthetase deficiency
- ornithine carbamoyltransferase deficiency
- arginase deficiency
- hyperammonemia associated with N-acetylglutamate synthase deficiency
- chronic kidney disease stage 3A (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 3B (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Trokendi XR?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.