What Conditions does ACIPHEX SPRINKLE Treat?
- stomach ulcer from aspirin/ibuprofen-like drugs prevention
- excessive production of stomach acid
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- inflammation of the stomach lining caused by H. pylori
- bleeding from stomach, esophagus or duodenum
- an ulcer of the duodenum
- ulcer of duodenum caused by bacteria Helicobacter pylori
- increased stomach acid from systemic mastocytosis
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- multiple endocrine neoplasia
- inflammation of the esophagus with erosion
- eosinophilic inflammation of the esophagus
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using AcipHex Sprinkle?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.