What Conditions does Granix 480 Mcg/0.8 Ml Subcutaneous Syringe Leukocyte Stimulating Factors Treat?
- decrease of neutrophils in the blood from cancer chemotherapy
- prevent decreased white blood cell count from cancer chemotherapy
- severe chronic decrease of neutrophils in the blood
- neutrophils decreased by medication
- decrease in white blood cells from AIDS
- decrease in neutrophils caused by leukemia treatment
- congenital deficiency of neutrophils
- a white blood cell
- bone marrow graft acceptance
- improve stem cell recovery
- myelodysplastic syndrome
- a bone marrow disorder
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.