Who should not take CITRACAL-D3 SOFT CHEW?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- increased activity of the parathyroid gland
- high amount of calcium in the blood
- kidney stones
- decreased kidney function
- tumor that dissolves bone
- high amount of phosphate in the blood
- excessive amount of vitamin D in the body
- anemia from pyruvate kinase and G6PD deficiencies
You Might Also Like
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.