Does Citracal Interact with other Medications?
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SERUM PHOSPHATE LEVEL-ALTERING DRUGS/ERDAFITINIB
- CALCIUM CARBONATE/RALTEGRAVIR (600 MG HD)
- DIVALENT & TRIVALENT CATIONS/TETRACYCLINES
- ALUM;CA;MAG/ORAL PHOSPHATE SUPPLEMENTS; URINARY PH MODIFIERS
- VITAMIN K/SELECTED ANTICOAGULANTS (VITAMIN K ANTAGONISTS)
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SLT CATION-DONATING ANTACIDS/SODIUM POLYSTYRENE SULFONATE
- SELECTED MINERALS, ORAL/TRIENTINE
- CALCIUM & IRON CONTAINING SUPPLEMENTS/BICTEGRAVIR
- SELECTED ORAL CATIONS/ELVITEGRAVIR
- SELECTED ORAL CATIONS/SELECTED ORAL QUINOLONES
- ALUMINUM-MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE; ORAL CALCIUM/PHENYTOIN
- DI-; TRIVALENT CATIONS/CHLOROQUINE; HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE
- ORAL CALCIUM PRODUCTS/ESTRAMUSTINE
- SELECTED CHELATION AGENTS/THYROID PREPARATIONS
- FAT SOLUBLE VITAMINS/COLESEVELAM
- POLYVALENT CATIONS/BALOXAVIR
- SEL ORAL CATIONS; ANTACIDS; H2 ANTAG/DOLUTEGRAVIR-RILPIVIRIN
- ANTACIDS; H2 ANTAGONISTS/LEDIPASVIR; VELPATASVIR
- SELECTED ORAL CATIONS/DOLUTEGRAVIR
- ANTACIDS/SELECTED CEPHALOSPORINS
- POLYVALENT CATIONS/ELTROMBOPAG
- SELECTED MINERALS/ORAL IRON SUPPLEMENTS
- FAT SOLUBLE VITAMINS/ORLISTAT
- ORAL CALCIUM PRODUCTS/STRONTIUM
- AGENTS AFFECTING GASTRIC PH/ITRACONAZOLE; KETOCONAZOLE
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.