What Conditions does ZOSYN Treat?
- a bacterial infection
- presumed infection in neutropenic patient with fever
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Haemophilus influenzae
- pneumonia caused by bacteria
- nosocomial bacterial pneumonia
- hospital-acquired pneumonia from Staphylococcus bacteria
- cystic fibrosis and infection from Pseudomonas bacteria
- appendicitis caused by Escherichia coli bacteria
- appendicitis caused by the Bacteria bacteroides
- complicated appendicitis caused by E. coli bacteria
- complicated appendicitis caused by Bacteroides bacteria
- E. coli bacteria infection of abdominal cavity lining
- infection of abdominal cavity lining due to Bacteroides
- an abscess within the abdomen
- inflammation and infection of the abdomen lining
- E. coli bacteria infection of the female pelvic organs
- an infection of the female reproductive organs called pelvic inflammatory disease
- infection of the lining of the uterus caused by E. coli
- skin eruption that progresses to ulcers and gangrene
- an infection of the skin and the tissue below the skin
- skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- complicated skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- complicated skin infection
- diabetic foot infection
- infection of bone
- blood or tissue infection affecting whole body of newborn
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Zosyn vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.