Who should not take CYRAMZA?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a condition with low thyroid hormone levels
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- a transient ischemic attack, a type of stroke that lasts only a few minutes
- an occurrence of a blood clot in an artery
- hardening of the liver
- bleeding of the stomach or intestines
- recent operation
- elevation of proteins in the urine
- impaired wound healing
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- a rupture in the wall of the stomach or intestine
- a type of brain disorder called posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome
- acute thromboembolic stroke
- Child-Pugh class A liver impairment
- Child-Pugh class B liver impairment
- Child-Pugh class C liver impairment
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using ramucirumab intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.