Who should not take Trastuzumab Solution, Reconstituted (Recon Soln)?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- decreased neutrophils a type of white blood cell
- high blood pressure
- disease of the muscle of the heart with enlargement
- heart failure
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- abnormally low blood pressure
- interstitial pneumonitis
- acute respiratory distress syndrome
- lung disease
- Trastuzumab Analogues
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.