Who should not take VOGELXO?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- breast cancer in a male patient
- cancer of the prostate gland
- polycythemia vera
- increased calcium in the blood from cancer
- high cholesterol
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- a clot in the lung
- chronic heart failure
- chronic heart failure suddenly not controlled by medication
- a stroke
- blood clot formation in vein
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- enlarged prostate
- enlarged breasts
- sleep apnea
- visible water retention
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- abnormal increase in red blood cells
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Vogelxo Gel In Metered-Dose Pump?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.