Who should not take B-COMPLEX WITH B-12?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- Leber's hereditary optic atrophy
- inflammation of the stomach called atrophic gastritis
- past history of complete removal of stomach
- a type of joint disorder due to excess uric acid in the blood called gout
- stomach or intestinal tract operation
- Crohn's disease
- blockage of the stomach or intestine
- inadequate absorption of nutrients due to a short bowel
- high amount of uric acid in the blood
- intestinal obstruction in the fetus or newborn
- formation of fibrous tissue in the colon
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.