Does MIDAZOLAM HCL Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ALPRAZOLAM; MIDAZOLAM; TRIAZOLAM/DELAVIRDINE
- ORAL MIDAZOLAM/SELECTED CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- SELECTED CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/MIFEPRISTONE
- SEDATIVE HYPNOTICS; ALCOHOL/SODIUM OXYBATE
- SELECTED BENZODIAZEPINES/ITRACONAZOLE; KETOCONAZOLE
- ORAL MIDAZOLAM; TRIAZOLAM/PROTEASE INHIBITORS
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- MIDAZOLAM; TRIAZOLAM/DILTIAZEM; VERAPAMIL
- SELECTED CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/CERITINIB
- ALPRAZOLAM; ESTAZOLAM; MIDAZOLAM; TRIAZOLAM/NEFAZODONE
- SELECTED SENSITIVE CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/ORAL LEFAMULIN
- SELECTED SENSITIVE CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/VOXELOTOR
- SELECTED CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/CRIZOTINIB
- SELECTED SENSITIVE CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/TUCATINIB
- SELECTED CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/PEXIDARTINIB
- BENZODIAZEPINES/OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)
- BENZODIAZEPINES/ETHYL ALCOHOL
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- MIDAZOLAM/MACROLIDE ANTIBIOTICS
- SELECTED BENZODIAZEPINES/SELECTED AZOLE ANTIFUNGALS
- SLT PO BENZODIAZEPINES/APREPITANT (>40 MG);NETUPITANT
- MIDAZOLAM/GINKGO BILOBA
- SELECTED BENZODIAZEPINES/SELECTED CYP3A4 INDUCERS
- SELECTED BENZODIAZEPINES/PHENOBARBITAL; PRIMIDONE
- SLT PO BENZODIAZEPINES/APREPITANT (<= 40 MG)
- SELECTED SENSITIVE CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/SCHISANDRA
- BENZODIAZEPINES/SELECTED STIMULANTS
- BENZODIAZEPINES/LEVOMETHADONE; METHADONE FOR MAT
- BENZODIAZEPINES/OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)
- BENZODIAZEPINES/OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using midazolam HCL?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.