What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Rapivab Vial to Children or the Elderly?
Sorry, we have no data available. Please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
If you are PREGNANT
- FDB Only When Necessary: INFLUENZA MAY CAUSE ADVERSE PREGNANCY OUTCOMES (PRETERM LABOR & DELIVERY)
If you are NURSING
- Precaution: INSUFFICIENT HUMAN DATA AVAILABLE
If you are an adult over 60
- management or monitoring precaution: Renal-Adjust dose for CLCr <50 mL/minute.
Giving Rapivab Vial to a child under 12
- management or monitoring precaution: No safety/efficacy established age < 2 years.
- management or monitoring precaution: Monitor for abnormal behavior or hallucinations.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.